Research and Development- Skirt Finished

Today when I got into university, I wanted to finish my skirt as I only needed to stitch the waist band together, which should have been relativity quick and easy. I went to a different stitch room, and I think the sewing machine was slightly different. I was very worried because all my previous attempts of the waist bad went wrong at so many points, and I had to unpick a lot of stitches. However, because this fabric is transparent, it made it slightly easier to keep neat. However, at certain points it went slightly off track, because the speed of the machine is very temperamental. I am so pleased to say I have finished this to a very high standard in comparison to my previous few. However I still want to make a face mask/goggles.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s